* Strict lockdown is currently in place in Shanghai and is severely disrupting all domestic road and air connections. Reinforced preventive measures for the entry of goods (disinfection and 48-hour quarantine) have made it impossible to deliver postal codes beginning with 20 and have caused significant delivery delays throughout the country.
* Due to the Russian overflight bans, there would be delays in shipping to South East Asia (Vietnam, Thailand), Australia, New Zealand, Japan, China, Hong Kong, Korea, India. Thank you in advance for your understanding.
* Ukrainian Post maintains the delivery of packages. It will be shipped by road via Poland and the distribution will be possible only in post offices. Our carrier recommends us to limit the value of your shipments to less than 100€. Considering the situation, the delays may be greatly extended.
* Due to numerous delivery difficulties, Colissimo is suspending the flow of shipments to Russia and Belarus.
Orders are processed within 1 to 2 business days (excluding weekends and holidays) after receiving your order confirmation email. You will receive another notification when your order has shipped. Some products are likely to be in the process of restocking and may require more time to prepare. In this case, we will inform you by email.
Packing and Shipping Rates
We try our best to pack the products in the most protected way possible. For posters and prints, we roll in a cardboard tube and pack the tube in a cardboard box. Some products (i.e. books and posters) may not be able to be packed together. Orders with different product types can be subject to doubled shipping fees.
We ship worldwide by French national post service, La Poste's Colissimo, or Priority Mail. Shipping fees for your order will be automatically calculated depending on the weight, the volume of the package(s) and the destination. If you want us to ship by another carrier service (UPS, FedEx, DHL...), please write us before placing an order.
- France: 2-3 days
- Europe: 3-5 days
- Other countries: 5-8 days
- France: 2-3 days
- Europe: 5-7 days
- Other countries: 7-14 days
Please note that these are indicative times. The large volume of shipments to be processed by the carrier and the customs may cause delays in delivery.
You can skip the shipping fees with free local pickup at our bookshop in Paris. After placing your order and selecting local pickup at checkout, your order will be prepared and ready for pick up within 24 hours (excluding weekends and holidays). We will send you an email when your order is ready along with instructions.
Our in-store pickup hours are from 10am to 7pm from Tuesday to Saturday, from 2pm to 7pm on Sunday. Please have your order confirmation email with you when you come.
Your order may be subject to import duties and taxes (including VAT), which are incurred once a shipment reaches your destination country. Yvon Lambert Bookshop is not responsible for these charges if they are applied and are your responsibility as the customer.
When your order has shipped, you will receive an email notification from us which will include a tracking number you can use to check its status. Please allow 48 hours for the tracking information to become available.
For international shipping, once the package arrives in the destination country, you can track it with more details via the country's local carrier. (USPS, Royal Mail, DPD, Parcel Force, Japan Post, Korea Post...)
Shipping to P.O. boxes
Some carriers have limitations around shipping to P.O. Boxes. Please check with your local carrier service before placing an order.
Please see this page for more details.
If the product is lost or you, upon receiving, notice that the item has been damaged during transport, please immediately report this to us with photos of the damages on the box and product(s). Yvon Lambert Bookshop does not hold responsibility for a package damaged by the shipment. We offer the option of exchanging the damaged product for another edition, under the conditions that a replacing product is available. In the case of an exchange, the customer is accountable for the payment of any additional shipping costs. Shipping costs are non-refundable.
For packages that are not picked up within allowed days, Yvon Lambert Bookshop reserves the right to charge you a handling fee to cover return shipping and carrier companies' administrative costs.
If you have any further questions, please don't hesitate to contact us at email@example.com